There's a bonus for Priory Hall brides....you can come back for your anniversaries at no extra charge. Just the two of you .... bottle of bubbly and a picnic.... and lots of memories.
- Civil ceremony for up to 120 guests in the Tudor hall with wooden chairs, use of an i-pod player if needed, adjacent cloakrooms.
- Fully equipped dining marquee for up to 150, with decorative lights, trees, heating and bespoke cloakrooms, tables, chairs, coat rails, easels, heater
- Formal and informal grounds for photographs, reception drinks, lawn games and generally having a good time
- Overnight parking for cars to be collected by midday the day after your wedding
- Fully comprehensive list of recommended suppliers and accommodation, on request
- No corkage charge from Priory Hall
- Customised evening bar by a local publican (who only charges Suffolk pub prices).
- Access from 1pm the day before your wedding day and until midday the morning after.
- Party facilities in the Tudor Hall and adjacent walled garden.
- Quiet room for feeding babies, resting oldies (and other weary souls) and as DVD room for children ONLY IF ADEQUATELY SUPERVISED.
- Someone (me) always on hand to answer questions etc
- Umbrellas and blankets (this is England!)
I could go on.....but those are the main points....