There's a bonus for Priory Hall brides....you can come back for your anniversaries at no extra charge. Just the two of you .... bottle of bubbly and a picnic.... and lots of memories.
What it costs to hire Priory Hall
The pricing scheme for Priory Hall is simple.
- Standard weekend price: £4,500. There's nothing to add to this....no VAT, no corkage and we don't take commission from suppliers (which many venues do).
- Midweek price (not Fridays since it's always a three-day hire): £3,900
- Midweek ceremony and afternoon reception: £2,000...this means going to a local pub or restaurant or somewhere else (home) for the evening party.
The hire fee includes
- Access over 3 days from 1pm the day before to midday the day after.
- Inside and outside tables and chairs
- Marquee and catering tent including heating, lighting, cloakrooms, tables, chairs, hanging rails, umbrellas, table plan easels.
- Ceremony chairs, cloakrooms
- All day use of Tudor hall with dance floor for the evening.
- Outside seating throughout the grounds
- Quiet room available for babies or people needing quiet moments.
- Use of drawing room for pre-ceremony bridal group and first drink for married couple.
- Overnight parking
- Facilities for an evening cash bar (which we organise for you).
This means you can hire Priory Hall, with all the facilities and infrastructure organised for you, for considerably less than it would cost to put up and equip a marquee...and certainly with a lot less hassle!
The only extra cost is the fee for the registrars for a civil ceremony, and the booking fee for the cash bar of £100.
Our booking fee is split into £1,000 on booking and the balance a couple of months before the booking date.
It may help to have access to our recommended suppliers and accommodation so you can budget before committing to a venue. At Priory Hall we will hold a date while you do this and we are not vexed (saddened may be) if you then decide not to confirm the booking. We most enjoy relaxed weddings and you won't be relaxed if you're horrendously over budget. To get access to this recommended list just send me an email - email@example.com - and I will send access codes to you.